Call for abstracts
Call for Abstracts – Oral and Poster Presentations
Abstract Submission Opens: June 15, 2023
Abstract Submission Deadline: October 13, 2023
Abstracts should include the following:
- Title (20-word limit)
- Author(s) and affiliation(s)
- Abstract (250-word limit)
- Oral – 15-minute presentation in-person (~12-minute talk with 3 minutes for questions unless otherwise specified by session organizers). All abstracts submitted for oral presentation will go through peer review
- Poster – All posters will be in person presentations during specified sessions. Abstracts submitted for the poster sessions will not be peer reviewed. We will accept 20 posters (dimensions B1, 70x100cm, portrait orientation).
Contributions (oral or poster presentations) should be relevant to the following general topics:
- Dam removal / Fish passage projects
- Ecology and hydromorphology of free-flowing rivers
- Freshwater fish & fisheries
- Hydropower development vs free-flowing rivers
- Policies for free-flowing rivers
- River restoration tools & projects
- Cultural and socio-economic aspects of free-flowing rivers
- Funding river restoration projects
- Nature-based solutions
Presentation guidelines and additional instructions will be provided in future correspondence.
If you have any questions related to the online submission process, please contact: Foivos Mouchlianitis (firstname.lastname@example.org).